Becoming a commercial member of EngAge BC gives companies instant credibility within the seniors’ living and wellness sector, and with the people served by our members.
It also provides organizations with access to significant networking and commercial opportunities, which are only available to members, and provides you with a “seat at the table” as we address the growth and challenges the sector faces.
There are several benefits to becoming a commercial member—see the list below.
Reasons for becoming a commercial member
- Discounted rates for EngAge BC’s Seniors Living Expo & Job Fair. Targeting seniors 60+, as well as their families and caregivers, the Seniors Living Expo & Job Fair expects to attract more than 20,000 visitors, providing organizations interested in reaching older adults with a professional, sophisticated, credible and exciting stage to market, engage, educate and inform.
- Discounted rates for advertising with EngAge BC, Route65.ca, and BCCPA.
- Unlimited access to our member database where you can source the contact details of EngAge BC and BCCPA service provider members.
- Access to the Member 365 web portal where companies can post exclusive member promotions for goods and services, plus access our events calendar.
- Early registration privileges to BCCPA’s tradeshow (an annual sell-out engagement) at western Canada’s largest conference on seniors’ care, held in Whistler, B.C. every May.
- Discounted rates to networking events such as the Annual Conference and Care to Chat speaker series and invitations to members-only networking events.
Commercial member fee
$995 + GST
To join EngAge BC as a commercial member, fill out and submit our online membership application.
Members of BC Care Providers Association need not apply for an EngAge BC membership. Membership is automatically provided at no extra charge.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.